Tuesday 23 June 2015

#HugYourDad - The best hug!

Well coming to talk of hugs on the special occasion of Father's Day is something brings back and flashes all the memories that I have with my dad and I still have the all the memories well intact with me of all the best times I have with him. 
Though I have been now married for 5 years and it is really not quite possible all the time to manage out time on these occasions to meet dad at his home, due to a lot of limitations and the responsibilities that set in as a result of the busy and hectic life's schedules.
Thinking of the times when me and my dad profoundly hugged each other was on his birthday. I planned to give him a surprise visit to his home and celebrate his great day with him. It was then when I shared my hug with him and the comfort that it had threw away all my worries and made me calm. 
The hug that I shared with my dad was one of the best gifts we were both giving to each other. There have been no better feelings that I have ever exchanged than the warm hug I receive from him each time. For a daughter, there is nothing than the love that she gets from her father and the blessings that are being bestowed each time giving strength and courage to face all the situations with a smile on the face. Every time we see other, the first thing happens first and that is the hug that is shared between us. Also, he always has some amazing message to pass on to me as a new learning and I have become used to it. I really feel great to learn a new lesson from him each time I meet him and hug him. 
Father is the first and the foremost teacher for a daughter, though not neglecting the essence and importance of mother in life. The comfort of a daughter-father relationship is well one of the best bonds that have existed on the phase of the Earth and I am blessed to have shared this amazing bond with my father in one of the best manner. The way he treats me is beyond the words of explanation and something I shall keep as memories with me till my last breath. It is rightly said that daughters are the princess for their dads and for me, my father has been the best King and has fulfilled and kept all the promises each time. 

“This father’s day, I am expressing my love towards my dad by participating in the #HugYourDad activity at BlogAdda.

No comments:

Post a Comment